Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sausage, Peppers, Onions, and Potato Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sandra” : Very tasty. I did halve the recipe since there’s only my husband and myself here and also only used chicken stock since I didn’t have any white wine. It was very delicious, colorful with the peppers, etc. and smelled great while it was baking. Thanks for the recipe
- “kathy” : Delicious! I put my own spin on it. Cut everything down to half. Instead of wine I used beer(Im so used to it with sausage and was too lazy to get a bottle of wine 😛 ) and i doubled the chicken stock. I also added cajun seasoning and garlic salt as well as about 4 cloves of garlic. it was delicious! the potatoes came out PERFECT and very soft, the sausage had great flavor. im not even a big pepper fan but i absolutely loved them this time around. will DEFINITELY make this again!
- “helen” : My mother-in-law showed me how to make this for my husband when I was first married a long time ago. (we are Italian) It is delicious, we never used the wine, I never did like wine in my food. So it tatses just as good without it. I really didn’t use chicken broth since the sausage eludes alot of juices and oils to cook in. We baked it in the oven giving it a roasted taste, that is when we had time, if not we did it on the stove top also.
- “ashley” : We loved this recipe! I took a short cut and have used a bag of frozen potatoe cubes with diced peppers and onions. But for the rest I have followed the recipe – Can not believe what a great flavor the wine and broth gave to the potatoes. It was almost has it was soaked in. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I have used spicy Italian sausage.
- “paula” : This recipe is definitely a keeper. Browning the potatoes before adding to the dish, and the addition of the wine to the stock really sets it apart from other similar recipes. I added carrots and adjusted the amount of peppers accordingly.
- “eli” : Deglaze the pan with the wine & broth and scrape up all the “bits” … then add to baking dish. Thanks Beccabo ….. AWESOME ! The smells remind me of the sausage vendors outside of Fenway Park ! 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :