Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lucie” : I use 6 oz of plain cream cheese and 1 pound of sausage and 2 crescent sheets. I roll each crescent sheets to a 8 x 14 and cut into 2″ squares and mixed my cream cheese and sausage together and make my bundles. This makes 28 per sheet. We love them just out of the oven or with gravy for breakfast.
- “natasha” : Made these for Thanksgiving and family just loved them. I used sage sausage and the garden cream cheese. They were gone within minutes. So easy to make. I also did like others suggested and mixed the sausage and cream cheese together before putting on the squares and this made it really easy to put together
- “loisa” : Absolutely love these. I use spicy sausage & chive cream cheese & mix them together as another reviewer suggested. They are a little messy but so worth it. They even taste good warmed up the next day.
- “victoria” : YUM! I used Sweet Italian Bulk Sausage with the Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread.Sweet & Spicy do well together!After cooking and draining the Sausage, I mixed the cream cheese into the sausage before placing on squares and they were FABULOUS!
- “vanesa” : Delicious ! Made these,added half hot sausage and half regular sausage then added green pepper jelly to the cream cheese and sausage let it sit together in fridge a couple hours to meld together. Then put it on squares wrapped them and baked. I barely got out of kitchen and people were grabbing them and asking for more…
- “pamela” : My family loved this. I actually cooked the sausage and melted the cream cheese with it-this was better than the two being separate.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :