Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sausage and Sauerkraut”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “angela” : This was a delicious recipe. I made a few changes based on the advice of reviews and personal preference. I microwaved the potatoes to speed the cooking. I browned the sausage and browned the potatoes sans added oil. I also added a sliced carrot to give color and flavor.
- “cathy” : Quick, easy, and delicious. I used canned potatoes, and a good quality yellow mustard. I will make this again.
- “megan” : It was delicious. I used hemplers hot links European sausage, sweet potatoes and bubbies sauerkraute. Potatoes took a bit longer to cook but still turned out delicious.
- “sabrina” : I precooked potatoes in microwave as other suggested worked super! I also prepared this meal in a wok (better heat to cook the sausage) and I only used 6 oz of ale (Blue Moon white wheat ale). The only thing I would add is caraway seed. I made this last night as sausage n kraut is one of my favorite comfort foods and I LOVED it!!! Thank you!!
- “candia” : Good recipe. It takes longer than 20 minutes. The beer cooks off quick, but your potatoes should already be done by then so don’t worry.
- “selina” : Super delicious and easy one pot meal. Even if you don’t think you like sauerkraut, add it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :