Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sauerkraut Rye Bread”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lucas” : Great recepie. I love this bread with onion soup or for a ruben sandwitch. Just be sure to make sure the sauerkraut is very drained. The extra moisture will make your bread machine mix too wet. ENJOY!
- “lynn” : I’d give this recipe ten stars if I could. The sauerkraut and molasses in the bread makes it so tasty. I used it to make a reuben sandwich and hubby said it is much more flavorful than the one at our favorite deli, which uses plain rye bread. To make in oven: bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
- “tomi” : I was looking for something very rye, and found this one. Sauerkraut is not much familiar in Japan except at German beer houses, but I have always more loved garnished sauerkraut than sausages. I failed first time, though. I think I wasn’t taking much seriously the advice to have the sauerkraut well drained. So the second time, I duly followed that tip, and the result was just perfect. I just love the aroma while baking, and in my kitchen where the bread is now sitting. Thanks for this inspiring recipe.
- “megan” : I made this by hand and it came out so tasty and moist, not dry or crumbly at all. I might suggest chopping the kraut a bit before adding it so the pieces are shorter and not as stringy in the bread. Delicious on its own or as a sandwhich.
- “maha” : This is some great bread! I love the caraway and sauerkraut flavors. Next time I would probably use even more caraway and try beer instead of the water. I used the dough cycle on my bread machine, then shaped the dough into a loaf, let it rise for 1 hour, then baked at 350 F for 45 minutes. That worked perfectly. Oh, also, I was out of molasses so I used maple syrup. That worked in a pinch but I’d go for molasses next time.
- “vanesa” : Nice rye bread. The bread had a medium density with a light rye flavor. The bread was small and compact from the bread machine. I liked the flavor and texture. Will make again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :