Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Salsa Chicken Burrito Filling”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “stacy” : Loved this recipe! Easy and very flavorful. It allows for you to add or subtract certain ingredients based on tastes and whether or not you have them available. My husband raved over it and my grade school aged boys ate it with minimal complaints about the black beans. (Get over the bean aversion already, boys!) I will definitely make again.
- “amy” : This recipe was easy and very tasty. The only thing I changed was I diced my chicken breasts before cooking and sauteed them in olive oil instead of boiling. I took the cooked chicken out and then sauteed the vegetables in the remaining oil. I served this with diced avocados and sliced olives on top with sides of sour cream and more hot sauce if needed. It was delicious and I will make it again.
- “christine” : I was in a hurry to make something before work and I found this recipe. I didn’t have tortillas or the condensed nacho soup, so I used tortilla chips and cream of chicken soup. It turned out absolutely delicious and my husband asked if it was hard to make, because he wants me to keep making it. This is a really good casserole and I will be making it again!
- “valencia” : Great recipe although I did make a change. I replaced the fiesta soup with salsa con queso dip.
- “joshoua” : Went with only 1 tablespoon of chili powder as we’re not spicy food eaters, turned out amazing will definitely be making this again!
- “bobby” : Oh My! This was so good! 9/10 my husband hates whatever new thing I make but he really liked this. Easily costumisable but I tried to stick to original recipe as much as I could. Didn’t have cumin and added Adobo for more flavor. We could not eat it as a casserole as it was so meaty so Next time we will just combine all ingredients and eat it from the pan on tortillas. Definitely will be making again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :