Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Rustic Chicken With Savory Garlic Sauce”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sandra” : Absolutely fabulous. I was totally leery about the 20 cloves of garlic, but worry not! As long as you cook everything according to the directions, it is a fantastic dish.
My husband and son both gave this a “two-thumbs-up” – served with mashed spuds and steamed Brussels sprouts.
- “tina” : I found your recipe on pinterest and wow did it exceed my expectations! So good!!! I did half bone-in, skin-on thighs and half boneless, skinless chicken breast (because my hubby doesn’t like dark meat- weirdo). I don’t eat the skin but I think it gives this recipe so much flavor!! I served it over mashed potatoes. YUM!!! Hubby loved it so much he ate the second chicken breast after I went to bed. The leftovers heated up perfectly the next day!
- “jennifer” : This has been one of my favorite recipes to make since you first published it! It smells amazing while it’s cooking, and even though it’s so simple
- “janet” : I happen to be finishing off the last of our Rustic Chicken with Garlic Gravy as I type. This is utterly delicious! It’s as good leftover and reheated as it was when freshly cooked. A definite winner!
- “rihana” : This is a good one. I didn’t have any dry white wine so I used more chicken stock. I also smashed the garlic. There was nothing leftover. Usually there are mashed potatoes left over but not this time. Next time I’ll add more flour and a little to the gravy so it makes more and leave the butter out so it’s not as oily. I’ll make this again soon.
- “gerry” : Thinking of including mushrooms. I know that this is a cracking recipe as it includes some of my favourite ingredients. So will pre fry and add at last stage to warm through
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :