Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Rosemary Bread”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tanya” : If you’ve ever been to Macaroni Grill, this bread is a duplicate. (Now there’s no reason for me to go back…) Fabulous! I made this bread by hand, (1. yeast + 1/4 c. warm water, wait 10 min. 2. Add flour, salt, sugar, oil knead like heck. 3. Add the herbs & pepper [I used oregano insted of an italian blend, and rosemary from my own garden] and knead some more. 4. Let rise an hour or so in an oiled, covered bowl in a warm place. 5. Punch down, let rise another hour. 6. Bake at 375 until browned. 7. Remove from oven, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt.)Serve with olive oil and fresh cracked pepper. YUMMY!
- “melissa” : Amazing bread! I made this by hand, so I started by proofing the yeast in the water for about 5 minutes, then added one cup of the flour, the sugar, salt, and oil and mixed in my stand mixer on pretty high speed until it was a thick creamy batter (looking almost like pancake batter), 3-4 minutes or so. Then switched attachments to the bread hook and began adding flour gradually, along with the herbs and pepper. Knead just until all dough pulls away from the bowl, then finish kneading by hand (about 5 minutes or so). I make a lot of bread and bread flour is expensive, so I find it easier to buy powdered wheat gluten (which is the main extra is bread flour anyway) and add it according to the package directions (I think it is one tsp. for every cup of flour). Also, if you are lucky enough to live near a Penzy’s Spices or ever order from them online, their Tuscan Sunset Seasoning (Italian seasoning) is awesome in this!!! I let this rise is a greased bowl for one hour, then punched down, formed into an oval loaf and let rise another hour. I brushed with olive oil and coarse sea salt before baking, and I also spritzed this with water about 3 times during baking (it gives it that crunchy outer crust, but it still stays soft in the middle). I baked this about 20 minutes at 375 then turned the heat up to 425 for about 10 more minutes. Perfect, delicious bread. My husband has already asked me to make it again soon!
- “tara” : This bread is awesome, just like Macaroni Grille! The only change I made was using milk instead of water because it makes a more tender crust. We dipped it in olive oil and cracked pepper and served it with lasagna. Yummy. It will make your whole house smell great, too! Also makes a wonderful cheesy garlic bread!
- “kiva” : I let my bread machine mix and knead and baked it in the oven (375 degrees for 30 min.). It was great! Would be good to dip in olive oil with cracked black pepper like they do in the restaurants.
- “michelle” : this recipe is so easy and wonderful. i used fresh rosemary instead of dried. i had no italian seasoning so i added a little thyme and oregano. i think course fresh ground pepper adds a great flavor. do not use “preground” pepper if possible.
- “tricia” : Wonderful recipe! I loved the flavor and the texture. I brought 5 different loaves into work, and this was the favorite. Someone offered me $20 if I’d make him one of his own.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :