Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Roquefort Pear Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nancy” : Awesome! Have made this several times now since I found it almost a year ago, and it never fails to get rave reviews, out of the 80 or so recipes I have tried off of this site, this has been by far the most successful!
- “sylvie” : I was fully expecting to be disappointed just because of all the excellent reviews this recipe has gotten but it was fantastic. The combination of creaminess (cheese, avocado), sweetness (pear, nuts), crunchiness (nuts) and the tangy dressing really deliver. I did not think it was possible to crave a salad but I was wrong!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
- “kathie” : This salad is fabulous… got raves at my holiday brunch. I definitely recommend doubling the dressing recipe, as well as making it the nite before as it really allows the flavors to blend. Don’t skimp out on the avocado… the creamy texture is a wonderful addition!!
- “maria” : I’ve probably made this 10 times since trying it a couple of months ago! It’s THAT good! I use romaine lettuce and sweet Mayan onion. I doubled all the dressing ingredients EXCEPT the olive oil (still emulsifies just fine), and used dijon mustard. When making the candied nuts, I did 2 or 3 times the amounts listed and put the extra in a container – that way I could have the salad again without taking the time to do the nuts! Also, when the nuts were ALMOST done, I sprinkled a small amount of salt over them to balance against all the sugar. This is my all-time favorite salad! Even people who don’t like blue cheese (I used to be one of them) like a small amount of it in this salad with all its other ingredients!
- “jeanet” : I made this recipe and it was DELICIOUS! I substituted the blue cheese with gorgonzola cheese (its a little milder in my opinion) I would also recommend spraying the wax paper with PAM because it was hard to get the wax paper off the nuts.
- “mina” : Awesome! I’ve made this salad for 4 different holiday events and it was always the first thing to go, everyone keeps asking me for the recipe! I did make a few changes though, I omitted the avocado as I’m not a hige fan, I also used mixed greens instead of leaf lettuce, I used thinly sliced red onion for color, I used walnuts intstead of pecans, only because it’s what I had, and since my husband doesn’t care for blue cheese I used gorgonzola. I made it this way each time and each time i got asked to bring it to another party! I put the ingredients in baggies and toss right before serving. YUM!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :