Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Rob and Becky’s Pimm’s Lemonade”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “laura” : Brings back happy memories of Henley Regatta. This is the typical ‘tipple’ of this event. You have to have the mint and cucumber. Very refreshing, but be careful, you often don’t realize how much alchohol is in this!
- “selina” : I love pims and lemonade in the summer but i personally dont have the mint and cucumber in it i prefer it fully fruity, the best bit is when u get to eat the highly alcholic oranges at the end!
- “anna” : I can’t get Pimm’s so I used Bombay gin and it was delicious and refreshing. I omitted the pineapple and poured the gin into glasses then poured the steeped lemonade over that. Lovely!
- “bayla” : This was delicious! My daughter-in-law’s mother was visiting from Manchester, England and I served this to her last night at our BBQ. She said she’s going to make me an honorary Brit!!! I did not use the apple or the lime and I increased the mint to 5 leaves.
- “sabrina” : Pimm’s is one of the better imports from the “Old Country”. Absolutly my favorit spring/summer/autumn drink. For all non Brits out there “Lemonade” is not the traditional lemonade that is commonly drunk in the USA. Lemonade is a soda that is like Seven Up or Sprite both of which are good substitutes for “Lemonade”. Half the fun of Pimm’s is eating the fruit after it has soaked for a while.
- “peter” : Wonderful recipe! Much better than the old one I was using. So refreshing, thankyou
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :