Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Roasted Sriracha Cheese Cauliflower Bites”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “christine” : The mascot for Sriracha has come up with a great snack for my milk. Actually, I had this for breakfast and loved it. The method is right on, at 30 minutes I could smell the roasted aroma coming from the oven. The cauliflower was browned perfectly, remaining tender enough to cut with a fork but not mushy. I didn’t have garlic powder so I used fresh garlic and I had to improvise on the cheese. Thank you for the recipe.
- “sarah” : I also cooked the stalks and leaves, which were tender and crispy! This recipe gets 10 stars. So so so good! I will be making again.
- “aly” : Seriously addictive! I made this in my Panasonic countertop induction oven, like in the Allrecipes video (combo 2 / 18 minutes / added cheese and 1-1/2 minutes more). It turned out fantastic! I could have eaten the entire plate, but I decided that my family needed to sample these little gems as well. It goes great with a nice glass of cold milk, that’s for sure. Thank you bd.weld for this awesome recipe. I know I’ll be making it often.
- “erika” : I used 1/2 head of cauliflower, scaling down to 2 servings. Cooking time was spot on. I had half of this as dinner tonight. Very good and something different with cauliflower, which was I was looking for. I’m not sure about the milk though; maybe another time. This time, I had it with white wine, and that was a good match, too!
- “tamara” : This is a great low carb recipe that can be used as a side or add a Mexican seasoned ground beef or shredded pork to serve as nachos with your favorite toppings. I will definitely make it again.
- “trisha” : I make this all the time, but not as a snack, no milk. Serving it tonight as a side for grilled teriyaki chicken. Good with or without cheese. Add the spices that you like.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :