Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Roasted New Red Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “pamela” : WOW!! This was amazing as it was easy! I improvised alot just using what I had on hand. Garlic infused olive oil, kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper, tyme and oregeno. I did cut them into smaller bites as one user had suggested and tossed in some onions. Only one change if you are going to use onions (and you should…YUMMY) put them in about 10 min before taking the potatoes out or else they will just be crunchy and burnt. The high heat is a MUST and everything came out PERFECT!!!
- “selvia” : We do this ALL the time. It is an excellent, easy and quick side dish for any meat. If you are short on time, zap the potatoes in the microwave for 2-3 minutes and then proceed with the recipe, it will be done in half the time. Sometimes I add thinly sliced onion to the pan with the potatoes too.
- “mina” : Yummy! 450 was the perfect temperature. I left them in the oven a little longer and the potatoes were nice and crispy on the outsides and so fluffy and smooth inside! I added parsley, rosemary and parmesan cheese (cheese added the last 10 minutes). Delicious potatoes!
- “tara” : I’ve been roasting vegetables for years now, and this recipe is a great intro to roasted veggies. The high temperature is a must, just keep a close eye on the oven. I used sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, olive oil, and fresh chopped parsley. It’s quick and easy, and a great accompaniment to any main dish. Plus, while your meat is resting, you can use your hot oven by uping the temperature and roasting the veggies, and then everything is ready at the same time. Try this recipe with asparagas – I promise you’ll love it!
- “nancy” : VERY good! Only things I changed was that I cut the potatoes into smaller more bite-sized friendly cubes, added two medium cloves of minced garlic, and kept them in the oven at a lower temp for slightly longer. Also, covered with foil, but took the foil off for the last 10-15 mins to give them a slightly crispy texture. Awesome & I will keep this recipe!
- “elodie” : Quick and easy potato recipe. I just added some Italian seasoning and garlic powder to the mix and the potatoes turned out perfect. Instead of halving the potatoes I quartered them instead.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :