Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Rhubarb Cobbler”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “janie” : This was fabulous! My kids thought they hated rhubarb because it grows in the garden — they cleaned their plates. I topped it with ice cream while warm. One thing to note — the recipe summary says this cooks in a 9×13, but the actual recipe says a 9″ square pan. I used the 9″ square and the ratios seemed perfect (topping to contents). The topping was very good, too! I will make it again and again.
- “robyn” : Great recipe! I used an 8″ pan, 2 cups of rhubarb and 2 cups of strawberries. very easy to make and was very tasty! I will definitely be making again.
- “jennifer” : This is a great summer dessert, especially served warm with vanilla ice cream. Even my rhubarb-hating husband liked it! Next time I might put a pinch (or two) more salt in the flour mixture. I recommend using Penzey’s Ceylon Cinnamon in this recipe, that particular unique cinnamon really enhances the flavor of the rhubarb filling. It takes a good recipe for rhubarb to thrill me, and this one did it.
- “shannon” : I made this in a ceramic pie plate that is a bit bigger than a deep dish pie plate and it was the perfect size. I made mine with frozen rhubarb so I omited the water when cooking the fruit. I pre-baked it before supper and then popped it back into the oven during supper so that it would be nice and hot for dessert. Everyone loved it.
- “linda” : I would absolutely double this recipe if you’re using a 13×9 pan. In fact, next time I will triple the fruit portion and double the topping portion. The whole family loved this…even the rhubarb haters!
- “vanesa” : Wonderful! It was gone in a day! Makes a good breakfast if you use whole wheat flour and cut down on the sugar with the rhubarb. Make sure to use a 9×13 pan not a 9×9 as the recipe states.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :