Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “RESTAURANT STYLE BLENDER SALSA”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “irish” : This is a super easy recipe. You can substitute Rotel (Original Flavor) instead. With Rotel you don’t have to add any jalepeno peppers and Rotel is super cheap. I would definately use limes instead of lemons and adding a couple cloves of garlic will make this salsa even better.
- “lydia” : Try this recipe, you won’t believe how easy or how good! I make it for my co-workers and they are always impressed. The differences in mine are the following: I use green onion instead of yellow, I add two cloves of garlic, I use lime instead of lemon juice, I add half a red or green bell pepper, I use a large can of whole peeled tomatoes including the juice. I put all dry ingredients in the blender first and the tomatoes on top. Do not over blend unless you like it like juice instead of chunky. Enjoy!
- “jody” : My family can’t get enough of this stuff. I had a lot of jalapenos from my garden so I made several batches of this salsa, put it in quart size ziploc bags and threw it in the freezer. The salsa thawed out wonderfully, I just had to stir it and it was ready to go and it tasted great as well. We will never have a shortage of salsa again. Thanks!
- “alma” : My first attempt at salsa and it was a huge hit!! The recipe is perfect as it is, but I added garlic for personal preference. Fast and easy, I’ll be making this a lot.
- “christine” : My sister shared this with me and her directions were to add a clove of garlic (sliced), DON’T hold back on the cilantro, and to include the seeds of the jalapeno. No seeds = zero heat at all. The seeds add a little heat to bring it up to a mild.
- “renee” : This recipe is fabulous and so easy! Like other users, I added garlic. I also roasted/blackened the pepper over a stove burner to enhance the taste. Definitely a winner!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :