Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Ranch Oyster Crackers”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “michelle” : very quick and easy to put together and make. tasty too! be sure to stir them after ten minutes and “drain” evenly on paper towels to take away some of the greasy-ness.
- “diana” : Love these! This recipe is my favorite because only 1/4 c. oil is used vs. as much as 1 c. in other recipes. Last time I made them I was out of the ranch dressing mix, so I just used the spices and added some seasoned salt and pepper. They were great that way too!
- “pamela” : Wow, how have I never made these before?! Such a simple party staple. I followed the directions, thought I do always sub canola for veggie and I chose to leave out the optional lemon pepper for personal preference. I used the new HVR spicy ranch packet and it has a nice little kick. FYI-5C of crackers is one standard size bag.
- “mia” : Easy and delicious. Omitted the dill weed and lemon pepper and added 1/4 tsp cajun seasoning. Shook it up in a ziploc and poured it onto a foiled lined sheet. Baked for 16 minutes and the crispiness is perfect!
- “claudia” : I have been making these crackers for sometime and I love them. Especially around the holidays. Their savoriness is a nice change from all of the sweet stuff that is out around Christmastime.
However, for a one-man chef/consumer they are too much work.
- “rania” : these are very good. made as the recipe stated, although i did make my own dry ranch mix with a recipe from recipezaar bc i didn’t have ranch seasoning. didn’t have any issues with greasiness. the flavor is very strong, so you could reduce mix part by half if you don’t like strong flavored crackers, but i do and it was perfect for me. thanks for the recipe! bf and i both like them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :