Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Quinoa and Vegetable Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “miranda” : This soup was amazing!! I did not expect a plain vegetable soup to taste so good! I used Italian spices in addition to the oregano.
- “cindy” : Wow, I made the soup last night and couldn’t eat it because it was so hot because of the pepper – I guess that is a LOT of pepper and I just couldn’t handle it! My husband tried it and he could barely eat it and he loves hot and spicy! I guess I’m a wimp LOL Will make it again with much less pepper ?
- “kellie” : Thank you…in my haste I went ahead and cooked the dried beans for an hour and then added to the slow cooker…turned out delicious !!
- “birdee” : This is DELISH!!!! My 15 year old son made it for us to begin our detox. Gotta say – pretty proud of the kid. I was scared at first. I was grumpy all day thinking about how I’d get through 3 days of detoxing. But I walked in the door, smelled this heavenly aroma, and it was a FABULOUS soup! One of my top 3 favorites for all time now.
- “meghan” : Made this as is and absolutely love it! I agree with others that I did not expect a veggie soup to be so flavorful. Thank you for another wonderful recipe!
- “rosie” : I just made this soup & it was done in time for lunch! It is amazing! I will add the spinach next time I heat up the rest. Without it it was wonderful!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :