Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Quick Chicken Quesadillas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melanie” : I made this and found it to be delicious. The 10″ skillet was perfect size. Next time I will use a “spicier” salsa. I can see using a bit of jalapeno pepper. Would be great with other meats also.
- “deborah” : Made these for dinner and they tasted better than the local Mexican restaurant. Definitely recommend making these quesadillas.
- “sheila” : heres another little trick – after placing the bottom tortilla, I layer only half of the whole tortilla and then fold the empty half over, put in another tortilla in bottom of empty side of pan, layer and fold over the tortilla …
wallah! Easier to flip and servings for two.
- “liza” : For those having trouble flipping these, here’s a trick I use: First, I use a big square skillet to cook them. When it’s time to flip them, place a dinner plate on top. With one hand on top of the plate and the other hand on the skillet handle, flip the quesadilla onto the plate. Place the skillet back on the stove and slide the quesadilla from the plate back onto the skillet. You might need a spatula to “help” it slide off without losing anything, but it seems to work pretty well for me.
- “cali” : Good recipe. A little hard to flip. Good way to start quesadillas then you can just had or take away what your family likes.
- “jessica” : Delicious & easy. Anything that is simple AND good is a hit with me. One of my sons is an extremely picky eater & loved this.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :