Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Quick and Easy Refried Beans”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “liza” : I followed the recipe exactly. I included the liquid from both cans of beans. The flavor was great. Only problem was that I did not mash up the beans all the way and my family thought they were a bit chunky. This recipe fed my family of 5 with one scoop for leftovers. Thanks for the recipe, definately a make again.
- “mary” : First time I made this I drained the beans. Second time, did not drain, liked them much better.
- “allen” : Very good! Was searching for a quick recipe after I found I was out of canned refried beans. I halved the recipe, and DID use the liquid from the can (I used black beans, which were great).
- “natasha” : Delicious and simple! I drained one can of beans and left the liquid in the other. I boiled down some of the liquid. Perfect consistency and moistness.
- “vanesa” : I thought this was great. It was quick and easy, as advertized, and everyone loved it. Couple things: I did pour in the liquid from the beans liked others recommended and that is the right thing to do. Also, chopped a small onion and sauted it in the oil before adding the garlic. And, finally, I used a national brand of pinto beans that included jalapeno.
- “tania” : I didn’t have any limes but it was still delicious. Do NOT drain the beans. 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :