Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Quick and Easy Paella”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : First let me say the only thing I changed in the recipe is that I used 6 ounces of bulk chorizo because that’s what I had on hand. Otherwise, I followed the recipe and technique exactly. This recipe was awesome! I was a little worried about shrimp being overdone at 20 minutes in the oven, it was fine but don’t leave it in any longer. Don’t skimp on simmering the shells with the broth, this added a lot of flavor! Saffron is pricey but please invest if you can. It does make a difference. The rice in the dish comes out slightly firm, it is not runny or creamy like risotto, it is nice and fluffy. I used a cast iron skillet. This recipe is a keeper! Thanks!
- “mike” : This base paella recipe was fantastic. The use of shrimp stock from the skins I think was the most important thing and a technique I’m happy to add to repertoire. I didn’t bother with the saffron and ended up using long grain rice which resulted in a different cooking time. I also used andouille sausage which I think was perfect. I will be adding this recipe to my list of dinner meals and will likely add mussels, clams, and squid in the future.
- “carmen” : This was the first time I made paella and turned out wonderful! Followed the recipe almost exactly, only used green bell pepper instead of red, and kielbasa sausage for the Spanish chorizo. Also, I had to add a little water after taking it out of the oven (but maybe that was because I ended up with a bit less than the 2 cups of prepared broth it calls for in the beginning). I then covered my pan with its lid and cooked it on low for about 5 minutes, and got those bits of golden caramelized rice Chef John’s mentions in the video. This was really easy for a very tasty meal, and also the cleanup was a breeze 🙂 Thank you, Chef John! Update: the second & third times I made this (within a month 😉 ), I added 1 lb. shoulder pork in pieces (previously cooked in a separate pan and seasoned with salt & pepper). I also didn’t have chicken broth so used water with 1/4 onion, 3 cloves of garlic and 1/2 tsp salt. I also doubled the saffron (used 1 tsp)., added a handful of green beans and used 1 whole cup of peas, it was delicious!
- “maureen” : My whole family loved it! I did use Pepperoni instead of the recipe sausage. I also used 2 lbs of medium shrimp instead of Jumbo shrimp. I used my regular “Jasmine” white rice and used their required amount of liquid. I think it took a little longer than your time required to soften after baking. The only reason for the changes was I didn’t have all of the ingredients. Ti came out excellent & I will surely make it again
- “sarah” : Came out great, did not follow recipe exactly made some subs, used Sazon con azafran, ground chorizo, medium grain rice and added diced chicken breast. Added shrimp at end when finishing on stove, added liquid as needed. Came out nice and creamy great flavor. Disappeared would make again
- “stephen” : I have made this many times and each time it is absolutely perfect. The only thing I’ve added on occasion is a cut up chicken breast. I’ve used different types of choriza – some spicy some mild. When using the mild, I cut back on the spicy paprika. It is a great recipe for a busy weekday dinner meal.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :