Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Queenie’s Killer Tomato Bagel Sandwich”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : What a great way to spruce up a bagel. And mini food is always so much more fun to eat. Pinning!
- “faith” : Mmmm all that cheese…. yes please! I love how easy these are to make! Definitely trying sometime soon. pleasing, favorite. You can even prepare it (not bake) in the morning or night before and store it the fridge until it’s time to cook it.
- “amber” : Oh wow! This is a fabulous idea! I flipping love bagels, but with artichoke dip slathered on…delicious!
- “pamela” : This used to be my favorite menu item at my local bagel place when I was in college. If you add some thinly sliced red onions and lemon pepper, it is absolutley amazing! The lemon pepper is essential. Sounds weird but seriously you have to try it!!!much better. I’ve got to give it a try. Thanks so much for sharing.
- “ashley” : I love how the cream cheese gets warm and gooey on toasted bagels. Mmmmmm… Husband took a bite, and looked like he’d died and gone to heaven. Quick, easy and delicious! Thanks
- “helaine” : Oh my!! We just made these for lunch. My daughter found the recipe and wanted to try it. Absolutely delicious!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :