- 6 potatoes, cut into cubes, or more as needed
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cooked turkey ham, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine potatoes, chicken stock, onion, carrots, celery, flour, salt, and pepper in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Stir in corn and turkey ham. Add Cheddar cheese; stir until melted.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :