Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Potato and Pepper Frittata”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “candice” : This dish is quick, easy, and so so tasty! I omit the olive oil to cut back on the fat and calories; the veggies cook in the bacon grease just fine. This also reheats wonderfully for lunch the next day!
- “moorzie” : I used 8 slices of Turkey bacon since that is what I had on hand and fried it for 7 min in 1 tbsp. of olive oil. I used the long green peppers, I think New Mexico Chiles instead of the peppers used in the video. Cooked the peppers for 5-6 minutes and I didn’t drain excess grease/oil from pan. I seasoned with black pepper and ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes, but omitted the salt. I returned pan to medium heat, added potatoes and stirred for 3 min. I poured in 11 eggs and stirred for 6 min. Then I sprinkled 3 oz. of cheddar on top. I stirred the mixture repeatedly for 6-10 min. Lastly, I transferred the mixture into a glass pie plate and cooked for 5 min on bottom oven rack. I cut up green onion and halved cherry tomatoes and placed on top of the frittata while it was still hot. I let it cool for 5 min and dug in! Delish!
- “mina” : I’ve made this twice now, the first time almost as directed. No feta so we used American(real cheese not cheese food) and doubled it for our large family. It got rave reviews from almost everyone, my youngest thought it was weird to have hot peppers in eggs so refused it on principle lol. I made it again but had almost none of the insert ingredients so used leftover italian sausage, the peppers and potatoes(of course), American cheese, and broccoli. This one disappeared faster than the first one. Thanks Chef John for a new dish for the rotation! 🙂
- “sam” : Excellent! Another winner from Chef John. I’ve used a variety of different vegetables and meats – whatever I had on hand. I also halved it for 2 servings. Thanks!
- “carmen” : Ok, I am an old guy 74, who loves this web site. I don’t like reading the reviews because they seem to change the recipe. But I don’t like the way bacon smells up my house so I used mild Italian sausage. My Safeway has a very small pepper section, in the middle of California non the less so go to Sprouts, Trader Joe’s or Whole food because you won’t find these peppers just anywhere. Thank you. Very good
- “tiara” : This is a very tasty potato fritatta. I have made this with other recipes and the bottom always burns, and they are bland. This recipe came out great! Very tasty! I will definite make again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :