Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pot Pie Cupcakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : I would like to make them for my granddaughter in college but would like to know can I make them and freeze them and she can warm them in the oven or microwave
- “alli” : I just made these adorable cupcakes. I have some pros and cons. I’ll start with the pros. It was super easy with minimal clean up. I literally made my mixture in the amount of time it took me to preheat the oven. I did however use a few shortcuts. I used canned chicken breast. Saved me an extra dish to clean and less work. I’ll take it. I have a very energetic 8 year old who likes to help cook. He pressed the buiscuts out as i chopped and onion (yes…i know, i added an onion). Thats a pro for me, I really love dishes that are versatile and easy to make. I also used 1/2 a cup of frozen sweet peas and 1/2 a cup of frozen corn in lieu of mixed veggie. He gobbled it up with no fuss or complaint of having to pick out certain vegetables he doesn’t care for (I’ve tried sneaking them in foods, he doesn’t fall for it). Now for the cons, I added everything else it called for, but it was a little salty for my taste. I would use garlic powder instead of salt. And at least add 1 teaspoon of ground pepper. (I’m from Louisiana we kick everything up with spice). I hade left over mixture. So there was waste. And i filled my cupcakes to max capacity. Im over all very happy with it and can’t wait to try another equally creative dish
- “linda” : Made this today. Used flour tortillas instead of biscuits. Not so much bread and better for people with diabetics, lower glycemic. I will probably add some more seasoning next time but great recipe.
- “amy” : I have a vegetarian in the family but I still made these BUT I used tofu instead of chicken and cream of onion instead of cream of chicken. Taste Great!
- “anna” : Loved how easy this was. Herbs de Provence was the perfect touch of flavor. However, I did find it a bit on the salty side, so next time I’ll skip the garlic salt.
- “teresa” : They are embarrassingly easy and so scrumptious. They were a big hit with the family I am actually on my second batch now.
Thank you so much for the recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :