Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pizza Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “angelica” : I made these before and I baked them instead of frying. They turned out good, and I would like to make them again, but I don’t remember the temperature I used for the oven or the time.
- “janina” : OMG you are a GENIUS!!!!! this looks delish, and my husband will looooove this, thanks for sharing dear, I absolutely love your blog!:)
- “averie” : OMG!!! This looks totally and completely YUM-O!!!! And soooo easy to make – now all of a sudden my healthy dinner with veg and beef is not so attractive anymore ?
- “jacks” : Just made these for my senior class and used salami instead of pepperoni and they are PERFECT! I haven’t even taken them to school yet and my family is already trying to eat them all. Thank you for this great idea!!!!
- “andrea” : I tried these tonight, but baked them. They weren’t horrible, but next time, I’ll get out the deep fryer. The wrappers turned out kinda crispy, but flaked off really easy and got kinda rubbery as they cooled. Great idea though! Thanks!
- “laura” : I just made these for my son and they came out exactly like the pic and tastes great. Next time I will make them when his friends are here and probably make them half the size. Thanks!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :