Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pistachio Fluff Fruit Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nicole” : Very easy. Do not make the mistake I made and try to do when frozen whipped topping is not completely thawed–it gave me awful consistency (very watery) The second time I made it, I let it completely thaw and it was perfect.
- “dila” : This is an excellent fruit salad. I especially love it because it’s so versatile. I’ve made this several times & each time I did something different. I’m not always in the mood for the marshmallows, & they can be left out with still wonderful results. By using the pineapple, pudding, & whipped topping as a start you can pretty much add whatever you want (or have on hand). Delicious!!
- “christi” : I made this for a luncheon, as well as for my family, and everyone LOVED it! I added some extra pineapple and mandarin oranges. Definitely use the juice from the fruits (try adding a little at a time) as it makes it SO creamy. This is a keeper!
- “denise” : This fruit salad is awesome! I am usually not particularly fond of fruit salads, but I was very intrigued by all the rave reviews. So, I tried it and it is irresistible! My husband also loved it. In preparation, I used 8 oz. of Cool Whip instead of 12 oz., it just looked and tasted perfect with the 8 oz., so I went with it. Also, I was gonna wait and put the bananas in right before serving it so they wouldn’t turn brown or mushy, but I forgot to add them and it still turned out perfect without them! I used 1 cup of colored marshmallows and 1 cup of white marshmallows – perfect! Definitely a 5 star recipe!
- “robbie” : Easy and delicious! I substituted a tropical fruit mix for the fruit cocktail and forgot to add the bananas (was waiting until right before I served it to do so and it slipped my mind). Very good.
- “samantha” : This recipe went over very well! I made it for a potluck because I wanted something easy. Took me less than 10 minutes to make. And every one at work absolutely LOVED it! I had about 5 people ask for the recipe. The only thing I personally would do differently is maybe use the 8oz size of Cool-Whip to boost the pistachio flavor in the pudding. Great recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :