Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “PINEAPPLE CUCUMBER SALAD”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rachel” : This looks like a delicious salad. And I totally agree, when it’s super hot, I need something juicy and easy! No one wants to spend time in the kitchen when it’s toasty out.
- “ilka” : This looks so delicious for summer and super easy, I am no cook but even I could manage this one. Quick and easy food is my thing!
- “chrissy” : What a gorgeous salad! Take out the onion (cause allergies) and I am all over this one
- “jill” : This is so fresh and delicious! I’ve made a salad similar to it in the past (cucs, red onion, etc) but never thought to add pineapple. Brilliant!
- “laura” : I think it’s a great combo! I do something kind of like this with watermelon and it works really well. Fruit is so versatile!
- “natalie” : so doing this today, i live in fla and have tons of pineapple plants and right now i am getting 3-5 really ripe pineapples a day. have been looking for pineapple recipes. my freezer is about full.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :