Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “PINEAPPLE CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jesicca” : I’ve made this for over 3 decades now and it is always a hit. My version has only a few tweaks: use pineapple sweetened in its own juice instead of the heavy syrup kind; leave a few tablespoons of the pineapple juice when you mix it with the flour/sugar/cheese mixture; Definitely reduce the sugar to 1/2 cup or less; replace 1/2 of the cheddar cheese with Colby Jack cheese; Crush the crackers very fine; use a 9 x 13 glass dish so the pineapple is in one layer. But it’s a very forgiving recipe. It can be made ahead of time. Or cooked halfway and finished later. Heck it’s even delicious served cold the next day
- “thomas” : Amazing casserole. Great addition to any table. Throw in a double handful of blueberries and transition to a wonderful dessert. As dessert, top with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. You’ll be the life of the party!
- “kellena” : I added 3 diced apples and 1/2 cup raisins in place of one of the cans of pineapple. I diced the pineapple chunks so they would be more bit size. I only used 1/2 cup sugar and my canned pineapple was in 100% juice (no syrup). I needed more crushed ritz, butter & juice on the top to cover the mixture in my 9×12 casserole dish. It was served as an appetizer with ritz crackers and was a hit.
- “kathren” : I’m thinking about converting this recipe into an appetizer by adding leftover honeybaked ham and serving with ritz crackers. Has anyone tried this?
- “alma” : pineapple bake…..I mix the juice with the flour and sugar…then add crushed pineapple and cheese and bake adding ritz cracker topping on with about ten minutes baking time left ,,always a favorite and goes great with ham
- “maria” : I didn’t have ritz crackers, so I used crushed waffle cones instead for the topping. Also I only used 1/2 c. sugar, added more flour & more juice to the topping mixture. This recipe is great. Easy & very tasty.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :