Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pico de Gallo with Cabbage (Mexican Coleslaw)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amanda” : Wow, I could eat the entire bowl. This is that good. Such a versatile recipe that the heat and lime juice can be adjusted to your liking. Definitely a keeper! Thank you for such a great recipe.
- “mira” : Nice change to traditional non-creamy coleslaw. I would have given 5 stars but we all found the lime too overpowering. I had to add a little agave to balance it out. Still a really nice slaw. Served with Mexican pulled pork from this site. Nice pair. Thanks
- “ashley” : This was great! Made as is. The La Costena pickled jalepenos were spot on. We made a huge batch for football on sunday. Originally it was just supposed to be a chips and salsa substitute, but it was so tasty that we also added it as a topping to another authentic spanish rice recipe, and then mixed into carnitas burritos the next day. i will definitely make it again just the way the recipe calls for.
- “selvia” : I made this salsa that we even ate as a slaw. The adjustment I made was frozen Green Chili. Frozen green chili allowed me to have control of the level of heat. I only added the cabbage, tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, lemon (we prefer lemon over lime), salt and pepper. It was simple. It made a lot but didn’t last long. My family chowed down on it. Some added season salt and garlic powder. My mother in law ate it as it was and LOVED it!
- “michelle” : Easy to make and absolutely delicious. Great with any Mexican meal. It is the side that I have been searching for.
- “vanesa” : I made this for the first time this weekend. Reviews were unanimously, “too tart/sour” so I added stevia to sweeten and take the tart edge off. I also added a little more salt and pepper. After that the reviews were more along the lines of, “dreamy” or “fabulous!”Keeper.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :