Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pico de Gallo Chicken Quesadillas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kathy” : This was excellent!!!! Wonderful flavor! It does take some time with the chopping but is worth it. I put boneless chicken breasts in the crockpot with a little broth and let them cook all day; they shredded effortlessly and saved some time. I made 2 small quesadillas instead of one large one. The secret to flipping…nonstick pan Pam and a big spatula!! Will definitely make these again!!
- “sarah” : Excellent! For the person who wanted a suggestion on flipping – use the largest tortillas available. Put the ingredients on one half of the tortilla then fold it in half. Put it in the skillet and flip it by putting your spatula under the open end and flip towards the folded side. Nothing falls out.
- “diane” : This is THE quesadilla! There is no other! Man is this ever delicious- exactly what I have been looking for! I did do two things differently. First it seemed to me the chicken itself would benefit from some seasoning. So I rubbed it thoroughly with a chile lime rub. Then because I have a big aversion to handling raw meat (it grosses me out so much I can’t eat it later!) I cooked it in the oven and then sliced it. Also I brushed the tortillas lightly with olive oil assembled the quesadillas as directed and baked them in the oven until crispy and lightly browned. Oh. My. Gosh! Just exactly what I wanted- perfectly seasoned perfectly spicy perfectly cheesy! Thank you so much for this recipe Mr. Cortez- I will be making this one a LOT:)
- “dennis” : Although I haven’t had a chance to try this recipe (I make my own salsa and we do simple quesadillas chicken and cheese or pork and cheese because of my picky eater) I read a note about some people having trouble flipping the quesadilla. I read the plate suggestion excellent idea that I’ll have to try (if I can handle it with my clumsiness!).;) Another way to do it is to don’t use two tortillas for each quesadilla. Use one tortilla and put the filling on half of it then flip the other half over so that the quesadilla is closed. When it’s ready to flip you can slide the flipper under the straight side of the quesadilla which is in the middle of the pan (making it easier to get the flipper under it) and then turn it. You can do this with two per pan if you wish because it’s still easy to turn them because each has the straight side in the center of the pan so you just slide the flipper under each.:) Hope that helps!
- “hellen” : The pico de gallo is to die for. I crave it like I crave deserts. Every pico de gallo I’ve had since pales in comparison to this one’s flavor and freshness. The rest of the recipe is nothing too remarkable but isn’t bad either. Here are some tips. 1) If the pico de gallo flavors seem “off” at all I’ve found that I usually need a little more salt. Strange but true. 2) Just use one tortilla at a time. Put toppings on one half of it and fold it over. This will prevent alot of leakage during cooking. 3) If you have a George Foreman grill gathering dust in your closet dig it out now and use it for these quesadillas. It works great and cooks in about half the time. 4) I like to add about 1 T of olive oil and about 1 t of sugar to my pico de gallo.
- “sandy” : When making this I decided the chicken needed some seasoning so I added a packed of fajita seasoning. Then followed the recipe as is. This was amazing!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :