Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Philly Cheese Steak Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “megan” : Was good, though next time I would not boil the veggies with the beef stock – i’d remove from the pot and add back in later with the meat after the pasta is finished cooking – they were so soft and falling apart, the texture disappeared. Other than that, was very good thanks!
- “jenny” : This recipe is fabulous! We have made it once so far and it is going into our rotation for sure!
- “Amanda ” : Two things, first its pasta which is my favorite and second its a one pot recipe. I am sure gonna try this recipe. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- “jadine” : Yummy, I always love a simple one-pot pasta dish! I bet my kids would really enjoy this.
- “sherri” : I made this last weekend and it was absolutely delicious. Ate it with some fresh baked bread. Had tons of leftovers since there’s just two of us. I was able to freeze enough for two more dinners.
- “amy” : This is totally going to win over my husband! Looks so good!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :