Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pesto Pasta with Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lauren” : My husband & I really liked this simple pasta dish. I was hungry for something with pesto. I made my own for this; my recipe produced about a cup of pesto and I ended up using it all; 1/2c didn’t seem like enough. I’m not used to using crushed red pepper flakes so wasn’t certain how much to add; did about 1/4 tsp and it was just right; might do slightly more next time. Sprinkled parmesan and toasted pine nuts on top of each serving. YUMMO! Thanks so much, Kristin! (My pesto recipe: 1/2c evoo, 1c fresh basil leaves, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2c toasted pine nuts, 1/2c parmesan; blend all together in blender or food processor.)
- “natasha” : I have made this so many times! People ALWAYS will ask you for the recipe! The pesto sauce I use (classico brand) has tons of garlic, so I don’t add any extra. Using bowties is a good idea, the sauce sticks good to this shape. The sundried tomatoes in oil are the best, chopped small, with a little extra drizzle of the oil. Adding fresh parmesan makes it happen! Makes lots, cause it gets gobbled up!
- “liza” : This was so delicious and easy to make! My husband and two year old loved it. I used the olive oil from the sundried tomatoes to cook the chicken in which gave it a great flavor. Next time I will add more sundried tomatoes and some roasted pine nuts too.
- “clara” : Quick and easy to prepare! I cannot wait to make this again. Definiately throw a few toasted pine nuts on top of the dish as well as some shredded fresh parmesan. I have also made this with chicken tortellini and it was also excellent.
- “nora” : I have often made a different pesto/pasta/chicken recipe from this site and enjoyed it. I thought that I would try this out to compare. I think it beat out the competition because my husband went for seconds (he NEVER does) and my 3 & 5 year old both told me that it was very good. I followed the recipe for the most part except I added 4 chicken breasts instead of 2 and sauteed the garlic and chicken in 2 tbl of oil from the sundried tomatoes, not olive oil.
- “sarah” : Instead of using ‘additional’ olive oil, I used the olive oil marinating the sun-dried tomatoes to cooked the chicken in. It had all sorts of spices, including garlic and oregano…yummy! Also tossed in some thinly sliced red onion in the end, which was a great addition to the flavour!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :