Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Perfect Prime Rib”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : This is a fool proof method for making the best medium rare prime rib. Your seasonings can be changed according to your preference, but what’s listed works perfectly. It’s the cooking method that is the key. It cannot be stressed enough, the roast MUST be at room temperature in order for this to work. If it is the least bit cold in the middle of the roast, you will come out with a very rare roast. A mistake I only made once because I was worried about leaving it out to get warm. Don’t worry! It will be fine! I usually purchase 4.5 to 5 lb roasts and take it out of the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours to be sure it is room temp. It comes out absolutely PERFECT and juicy every time.
- “nancy” : I have used this recipe for years and it works perfectly- ONE THING that will cause the meat to be less than medium rare, besides not having the rib at room temperature, is the fan in newer ovens!! I had no issue for many years until I got a new oven in 2012. Many new ovens have a fan that comes on when you turn the oven off. It quickly lowers the temp, which, obviously, will not work for this recipe. Since I have a built-in oven, I actually shut off the breaker to the oven so the fan doesn’t come on. Otherwise you can just unplug it. I guarantee that was the problem with folks who had theirs come out rare!
- “carmen” : I was really skeptical – I’m a thermometer checker with my meats and keeping the oven off for two hours with the door closed about killed me! I had a 7 pound prime rib roast and with the exception of the seasoning (I make my own), I followed the recipe exactly as written – roasting at 500 degrees for 35 minutes and then oven off for 2 hours. Turned out perfect. My husband was beyond impressed.
- “annie” : I wish there was an ability to give 10 stars! Chef John, I followed your directions… (except I was all out of Kosher salt so I only used sea salt, dang it)…and I got rave reviews. Due to having big eaters and more people than normal, I made an 11.13 pound rib roast and the directions worked for that big of an item. I couldn’t believe it. Thank you so much. I have deleted the other prime/rib roast from my recipe box and now only have yours. Words cannot express my gratitude.
- “claudia” : Absolutely, the easiest way to make perfect prime rib every time. But do not be tempted to open up the oven door until time is up.
- “tamara” : OMG .. I have never been able to do Prime Rib correctly and I finally cracked it using this recipe. Thank you thank you thank you!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :