Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Perfect Party Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “reta” : I have been putting jam between the layers for years. One of my favorites is chocolate cake with raspberry preserves between the layers with a chocolate frosting.
- “lori” : I made this cake for the 2nd time. I put icing on the whole cake just to see the difference. 1st cake I made like a Victorian cake. No icing on the sides, but iced the top. It was a huge hit both times.
I am now getting asked if i made my cake at every holiday.
Grown men (who pretend they dont like sweets) I made this cake for Memorial day. The most labor intensive cake I have ever made, but worth the effort. The cake was light and moist, the hint of lemon from the zest made the cake really stand out against the bright taste of the rasberry preserves. It was so light and airy. You could just eat that alone.
Now to describe that frosting. A beautiful fluffy glossy frosting, that took the cake to the next level. Not overly sweet at all.
- “shara” : I saw this and instantly fell in love with it. Looks so yummy!! Just had a few questions. I want to make this for a dinner party, and if I use whipped cream, can it stay out till dinner time? Also, can I make the cakes a day ahead and assemble it on th day of the party? Thanks.
- “samantha” : Helloo. So thinking of making this for work Christmas party but coworker allergic to fresh fruit. What do you think of lemon curd and raspberry jam between layers and frost with whipped cream?
- “jeanete” : This looks sooo good! A lot of work, but I must try and make this! Thanks for including your whipped topping experience too. I loved whipped topping! Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- “sonya” : Made this for a work picnic, I almost didn’t get a piece! I used strawberries instead of raspberries.
I am going to make it this weekend for my son’s birthday party/memorial day. Is it possible to do in a 9×13 with the same recipe for the 2 8″ round?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :