Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Penne, Peppers, and Chicken-Apple Sausage Saute”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “barbara” : This is delicious — WITH the addition of a can of diced tomatoes with seasoning as this is very dry. I made this with about 1/3 of the penne pasta but followed the recipe for everything else and it was still dry. I put generous parmesan cheese on top. YUM!!
- “kelly” : Easy and tastes great! I did change it up a little. I used bow tie pasta added small zucchini small can minced tomatoes and small tomato sauce so it would be a little more moist. Have made many times as it is now a favorite in this house.
- “hellen” : Yummy! Used whole wheat penne then added white wine and parmesan based on Ann’s recommendation. Also added some italian seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes at the end (my husband loves spicy foods) to add some zest! Would be great paired with a green salad. Easy and inexpensvie
- “natasha” : I really liked this! Yes the recipe as posted makes 24 servings so some adjustments were needed. I used 3 peppers (orange red yellow) just to make it prettier. I used a whole box of pasta but it was probably a little too much. I also used a whole package of sausage. LOVED the sausage!
- “dana” : This was a big hit with the family especially the kids. Nice light meal for something a little different but flavorful. The reviews all mentioned the pasta being dry so the only change I made was to add 1/2 cup of chicken broth in the last few minutes of the simmer. Worked perfectly and not dry at all.
- “liticia” : Made this after searching for “chicken apple sausage” as a way to use it. I halved the recipe due to having only one red bell pepper. I added a splash of white wine during cooking and topped with grated parmesan.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :