Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pecan Tassies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lisa” : These are my favorite cookies to make during Christmas time. I do use real butter instead of margarine though, as everyone seems to prefer it. Also, to save time, after rolling the dough into balls and placing them into mini muffin tins, I wrap a plastic sandwich bag around a wine cork or the top of an empty small water bottle and press this into each ball. After that, I only need to do a little reshaping before pouring the filling in.
- “karen” : I have to say this is my husband and I’s new favorite cookie recipe. These are so good! Just a warning to first time baker’s of Pecan Tassies, they are very labor intensive! I would definitely recommend having more than 2 mini muffin tins to make these! They are well worth the hard work!
- “janna” : These are sooo good. The dough does need to be chilled for atleast one hour for handling reasons. But please use real butter instead of the fake stuff. Be careful when removing from pans, use a knife and try to twist them out.
- “barbara” : They were a bit difficult to remove from the mini-muffin pan since the crust is so delicate. I have made them again but instead of making the dough, I have used phyllo tartlet shells and they are still very delicious.
- “andrea” : Wonderful! They are very easy to make, although I would definitely recommend a nut chopper or food processor if you don’t have one! I cut the dough recipe in half and there was still plenty. Everyone loved them, they were just what I hoped they would be!
- “elodie” : I had never made these before. I just bought the Pampered Chef tartlet pan and press and this recipe was so easy to do! I served them at a PC party I held at my house and EVERYONE loved them and kept asking me for the recipe! I handed this recipe out. AWESOME
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :