Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Peanut Candy Bar Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : I’ve made other desserts like this that turned out with a hard crust, but this turned out soooo soft. Be careful when pouring the topping mixture over the marshmallows, or you might cave in the middle. I had marshmallows coming up the sides of the pan, so next time when I pour on the topping, I’ll do it slowly and in spoonfuls along the edges first then work my way in. Also! The bag of peanut butter chips wasn’t enough, so I added peanut butter to that mixture and a little more corn syrup too.
- “lina” : This dessert is super rich and has great flavor! I’ve made it many times and my best advice is to LIBERALLY spray the sides of your baking pan to prevent the marshmallow from becoming a permanent fixture. I also spray my knife before attempting to cut this dish. Also, I’ve found I’m too cheap to buy the necessary 2 cups of peanut butter chips and just use a standard 12 oz. bag (which is about 1.5 cups. It works just fine. Enjoy!
- “sabrina” : What a fun recipe! This is definitely a bar recipe and not a cake. I used 1/2 cup more marshmallows than it called for (personal preference). Awesome taste, much better than a Payday candy bar. I highly recommend this recipe, it is rich and chewy and yummy!
- “eva” : Fun to make and tastes like my favorite candy bar! I plan at looking at all of Suzanne Stull’s recipes. I love the 2 I’ve done so far!!!! I have to add to this review. I’ve made these bars too many times to count now. People absolutely rave about them. I’m known for my baking and I’d say these rank on the very tippy top of my best. The most wonderful thing is that they are easy!
- “sarah” : This was really good. My husband was having 16 guys over for a poker party last weekend, and I decided to try this recipe out on them. Needless to say, the bars were gone instantly, and I have requests to make these again for the next get-together. Next time I make these, I will try to make them with chocolate cake mix.
- “leslie” : these are very tasty, I love the cake crust-so easy and they taste better the next day
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :