Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Peanut Butter & Jam Banana Bites”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melinda” : These were so good, but so rich. You’re gonna need a glass of milk! They were easy to make, but time consuming. Definitely plan on making these the day before you want to serve them.
- “crystal” : These are so simple and delicious. You can store them in the freezer for a quick, satisfying snack.
- “clara” : I love these. bananas with peanut butter are one of my favorites. Instead of globing the peanut butter on the banana, I used a straw to poke a hole through the middle of the entire length of banana
- “pamela” : Boy oh boy was this good. Same method as my mom used. (Thinking of you now Mom).
- “vanesa” : Only bananas, peanut butter and chocolate but it turned out great!! Easy and delicious! Thanks for the great recipe!
- “nancy” : Yum! I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed these. We did half the bananas with peanut butter
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :