Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Peanut Butter Balls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tanya” : I’ve made these several times and they are always devoured! However, I have never used the maple extract (I just double the vanilla) and prefer milk chocolate over semi-sweet. I think they taste just like Reese Cups.
- “lisa” : The whole reason I wanted to make these was because last weekend I bought one at a speciality store and it was so good I wanted to make them for Christmas. So today I made them! I also doubled the vanilla and skipped the maple flavoring. They turned out exactly as I wanted them too and they didn’t cost a dollar a pop! I melted down some PB chips and made squiggles on the top to make them extra pretty! This one is a keeper! No need to add anything extra – the dough will seem crumbly but when formed in balls it will be fine.
- “mira” : I liked the recipe but made a few changes,I added 1/2 Cup more peanut butter and used less maple extract (1/4 tsp) the peanut butter mixture was a little grainy instead of creamy so I added 1 tsp milk and warmed up slightly in microwave before rolling in balls and dipping in chocolate.
- “sandra” : I used maple syrup instead of maple extract. As stated in the recipe, you really need to knead the dough to get a nice consistancy. Also refrigerating balls before dipping in chocolate made it alot easier. had a hard time keeping them hidden till Christmas ;P
- “pamela” : Wow!!! These were fantastic. My kids said they tasted like reeces peanut butter cups. Made a couple of changes, used 1 stick of butter, maple syrup, and 2 bags of milk chocolate chips. I don’t have a double boiler so I put chips in microwave bowl with a tablespoon of shortening. Thanks this is definitely a keeper.
- “naela” : This recipe is very yummy! I tried a few different recipes for Peanut Butter Balls from this website and this one is my favorite.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :