Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Mug Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “shannon” : If I could give this recipe six stars i would. I made this cake for my finance’s birthday, and he loved it! The cake was sooo moist, and the frosting was absolutely delicious. I did take the advice of adding the eggs after the hot ingredients are added to dry. I used crunchy peanut butter and it was great! I will defiantly make this again
- “theresa” : This is superb, however, I have “cheated” and used box cake mix and even box brownies, then made the peanut butter & chocolate toppings as directed. Everyone always loves it.
- “ima” : This is the best cake i have EVER eaten! Very wonderful! A must recipe for any peanut butter lover!
- “nicole” : I made this cake for my husband’s birthday & it was a hit. He is a huge peanut butter & chocolate fan & difficult to please, but received rave reviews. I’ll make this one again.
- “anna” : This cake was sooo good. We made it exactly as it said and it weighs as much as a lasagna!! Very rich and filling! I wouldnt change a thing!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :