Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Peach Pie Oatmeal Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “crystal” : WOW these are truly awesome. I made a batch for 4th of July. Couldn’t stop eating them, so immediately made another batch !!!!! They were gobbled up. They are easy to make. Couldn’t find dried peaches, so used dried apricots, like most viewers. This is my new Thank You recipe to give to folks.
- “mary” : This is the BEST oatmeal cookie recipe I ever tried! It definitely is a keeper! I didn’t have dried peaches but dried apricots and it was fantastic! I’m sure you could use any type of dried fruit including raisins! LOVE IT!
- “jssi” : I have made these cookies a couple of times now. In the last batch I made, I used fresh peaches instead of dried, and they were delicious!!! I love this recipe. Definitely one of my faves!
- “hina” : Ive made these five times now at least, amazing! I dont like peaches so I always use dried cranberries, I get compliments everytime. One time did it without nuts bc my nephew is allergic and were still a hit!!
- “gina” : The peaches and white chocolate are a really nice pairing and I am not a big fan of white chocolate. It’s a nice change from the normal oatmeal cookie.
- “kim” : Nice and crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle. Excellent flavor and the baking time is right on point. Keeper recipe. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :