Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Parmesan Upside Down Baked Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : This is a great change from the regular baked potato. I cut the recipe in half and used butter and a bit of olive oil mixed together.
- “linda” : We thought these were great as written. Slightly crispy peels and tender seasoned potato with great presentation. Next time, I will change my seasoning blend I used (McCormick Salt-Free Herb & G…
- “diva” : I loved this recipe! Another great way to serve a potato and topping ideas could be endless! I had no trouble slicing the potato or fanning it out. It was very good tasting
- “jennifer” : I was just looking for a faster way to bake a potato, and this worked great! I had no problems cutting the potatoes or fanning them out, though I had rather large potatoes.
- “donna” : Love this recipe! Easy, yummy and I received a chorus of ooohhs and ahhhs when I brought the platter of potatoes to the table.
- “sandy” : Instead of butter or oil and adding spices, I used Wishbone or your favorite bottled italian dressing. Very easy and it is so good! You could even add hot sauce for a real departure.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :