Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Parmesan Panko Chicken Poppers”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nicole” : These are excellent! Once you try this recipe you will never be able to go back to eating frozen prepared nuggets again. On that note I wanted to share something helpful here. I had all of my chicken coated and was frying in batches when something came up. I stuck the ones I hadn’t got to on a cookie sheet and put them in the freezer. The next night I pulled them out of the freezer to finish and they actually did better after being frozen. My point is that this would be an excellent recipe to make ahead and freeze for later use. If you decide to do that be sure to freeze them individually prior to combining them so that they don’t stick together.
- “jani” : Terrific recipe. Crispy crunchy delicious crust and very tender chicken. I’m not a frying fan, so I baked these on a cookie sheet at 400 for about 10 minutes (I used chicken tenders). My grandkids (14 and 11) loved them, as did their parents. And they’re so easy! I think I’ll be making these often.
- “elain” : Really easy recipe and very flavorful. Also very moist and juicy. I made it with chicken tender strips and it was wonderful!
- “natasha” : Really good! For our family of 4 (teens & adults) this recipe only served 4, not 8, because it is so yummy! I didn’t need a whole cup of flour, 3/4 cup or even less would have been more than enough. Perhaps my pieces were bigger than intended. I used 2 large eggs and it was barely enough so next time I’ll use 3. For me 1 1/2 lbs. of chicken was 2 1/2 large chicken breasts. Some of us used ranch or honey mustard dressings for dipping. So yummy!
- “sandy” : Used 3 lg chicken breasts cut into nugget size and also strips. Had to make 1-1/2 times for coating. They were very good, flavorful. I must admit the nuggets were better than the strips. I don’t know if because they were more meaty or what. Will make again.
- “alauda” : Tastes just like chicken nuggets. Didn’t have any normal milk on hand, so I used evaporated milk instead. Didn’t seem to deter from the flavor at all.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :