Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Parmesan Crusted Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jenni” : wow…i’ve been seeing this recipe on t.v. commercials lately wanted to try it. didn’t want to go to grocery store today so used what i had on hand. had chicken tenders thawed out so used them. i didn’t have italian bread crumbs so used my plain ones and added italian seasoning. i pat dry the tenders and did brush the mayo (ONLY HELLMANN’S IS ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE!:D) and parmesan cheese on both sides topped with bread crumbs and baked. served with scalloped potatoes and green beans. WOW THIS RECIPE IS SO EASY AND MOST DEFINITELY A KEEPER!
- “sharon” : Excellent!! Made as is but as a personal preference I breaded my chicken completely with panko bread crumbs then added topping!
- “sali” : We LOVED this recipe! It was moist and flavorful – and my usually picky husband had nothing but praise to say.:) I followed the other reviewer’s suggestion and dipped it in the mayonnaise mixture and then the cheese mixture to coat the whole thing. Excellent! I will definitely be making this one again!:)
- “robin” : Everyone loved this one! They already want me to make it again. I probably used a bit more mayo and parm than the recipe called for and I sprinkled Italian herb seasoning on as well. My kids thought it was the best chicken EVER!
- “jamie” : This concept works really well on fish filets too. I added a little lemon juice and garlic powder spoon on tilapia and baked about 20 minutes. Delicious! I make this often with rice and a green vegtable for dinner and it takes so little time and is very impressive.
- “joy” : I made this recipe & it turned out GREAT it was tasty easy & fast to make. Even though the recipe doesn’t call for it be sure to season your raw chicken breast before you add the mayo mixture & bread crumbs or it may taste a bit bland. I seasoned my chicken w/Lawry’s garlic powder black pepper & a little thyme. I also cooked it for 30 mins instead of 20 as the recipe states doing that made the crust crispier & less mushy.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :