- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 large Egg (beaten)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) . Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond flour and sea salt in a large bowl. Add the egg and mix well, until a dough forms. (You can also mix in a food processor.)
- Place the dough between two large pieces of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll out to rectangle, about 1/16 (.2 cm) thick. (It will tend to roll into an oval shape, so just rip off pieces of dough and re-attach to form a more rectangular shape.)
- Cut the cracker dough into rectangles. Prick with a fork or toothpick if desired. Place on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 minutes, until golden.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :