Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Paleo Coconut Curry Stir Fry”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anderson” : Excellent. I did add extra curry powder a little salt and used honey in place of the sugar. At the end I added a couple of teaspoons of cornstarch mixed with a bit of water to thicken the sauce a bit. It was super yummy. Thank you!!
- “carla” : This is one of the first recipes I tried on the Paleo Diet. My husband has a lot of food allergies so we are basically following the Paleo diet. We both loved this!
- “rachel” : I used shrimp instead of chicken and left out the oyster sauce. I also used a smaller frying pan and boiled the shrimp in the curry sauce instead of sauteing it beforehand. It had great flavor and went well served over rice. Next time I’d like the sauce to be a little thicker so I’ll add some cornstarch. Can’t wait to try it again!
- “raquel” : I realized I never reviewed this but that’s my picture currently on the main page! This was so good and so easy to make. It was dinner for one and just what I needed. I only changed the avocado oil for coconut oil since I had that on hand it would pair nicely. Oh and I likely added more sriracha because I love spicy food. Great recipe!!
- “suzanne” : This was excellent! My new go to curry coconut recipe! I added cauliflower and carrots as well. (Cleaning out the veggie bin) very easy to make. Thanks!!!
- “victoria” : So delicious and husband even loved it! I added book Choy and pineapple and instead of oyster sauce just added more fish sauce. Instead of cane sugar I used coconut sugar – so yum!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :