Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Overnight Mexican Breakfast Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “christi” : YUMMY!!! I followed the other suggestions and put the hash browns in first instead of mixing it. I added a couple of shakes of salt and pepper on top of the hash browns and I baked them in the oven for about 10 minutes before pouring the egg mixture over the top. I didn’t put quite the amount of milk this recipe called for. I only put 1 cup in, if that. 2 cups just sounded too much, and would be very runny. I also added a few shakes of salt and pepper to the egg mixture because of some comments that the dish was a little bland. This was smelled great while cooking and tasted just as wonderful! Delicious!! Thank you
- “lorri” : I modified this for a large crowd at work. I used 12 eggs, 1 1/2 cups skim milk, 1 cup lite sour cream, bacon and diced ham. I combined cheeses, including reduced fat cheddar, for a more healthy, lower-fat meal. I followed another reviewer’s advice and put the hash browns in first and I think that worked well.
- “nora” : Just delicious, and a real keeper! So many egg casseroles contain flour, and I needed a great recipe for my gluten-intolerant friend. This was perfect!
- “jeff” : Can’t wait to try these on my “kids” (20, 18 & 15). Any great suggestions for sidedish(es)?
- “sabrina” : This is sooo easy and good. To make this even easier, I use the hashbrowns O’brien (which have chopped onions, red/green bell peppers already in it). The combination of ham and bacon is good or one can be subbed for the other. In the future, I’ll also play around with the different types of cheese out there. Pepperjack for kick perhaps? Either way, very good and fool-proof!
- “sarah” : I modified the recipe to include a dozen eggs, one cup milk and one cup cheese. Nine adults enjoyed it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :