Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “OVERNIGHT HAM AND CHEESE HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : I’ve made this exact recipe for years. It’s always perfect and delicious. The original recipe was designed as a make ahead. That may explain why people had trouble with it not being firm enough. If you make the night before and refrigerate then bake in the morning, covered with foil, for and hour, remove foil and bake another 15-20min, it will be perfect
- “eve” : I used roasted potatoes and ham left over from christmas dinner. It was a hit! My family loved it. I will make it again and maybe add broccoli.
- “kendra” : I LOVE recipe. I’ve been making it for at least 5 years. It’s always a huge hit. I’ve made it with ham, turkey ham, and no meat at all (but I add a bunch of chopped spring onions.) I really like using Coleman’s mustard for the dry mustard. It adds a great flavor. I just made it again for Mother’s Day brunch. I couldn’t find hash brown patties, so I used tater tots. Even that was good. This recipe is foolproof!
- “laura” : This was a good easy recipe. I used leftover ham from Christmas Eve. I had 8 eggs left so I used them all, instead of 7. Who wants one egg leftover! I also didn’t have dry mustard so I added black pepper and some hot sauce. I also threw in a diced yellow pepper that I needed to use up. My 16 yr old son and I actually had this for dinner, and then I ate leftovers for breakfast the next few days. Very satisfying and yummy. I’m sure you could add other vegetables that you have in the fridge that need to be used up. Would probably even be good with swiss cheese instead of cheddar.
- “kelly” : Made this for my son and fiancé. Made have with bacon for my son who doesn’t like ham and made the other half as written. They LOVED it. Going to be making this on Christmas for breakfast. Definitely a keeper. Thanks so much for a great recipe. Trying to get my son to eat breakfast is hard, so when he devoured this I knew I would be making this often. 🙂
- “aya” : This is great. My WHOLE family loved it, even my picky 4 year old. Will make again. Added mild green chiles 4.5 oz can. That was all I changed/added. It took mine almost 2 hrs to cook though. Still great!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :