Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Over the Fire Scalloped Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : This recipe is excellent. My entire family loved it! Do you think it would work to boil the potatoes ahead of time, put in the fridge and finish the recipe the next day?
- “doris” : Loved your recipe. I tweaked it a little bit. I peeled and sliced the potatoes using my mandolin. I cooked the potatoes for 15 minutes, drained, and let them cool slightly. They were easy to assemble in the casserole.
- “lisa” : I doubled the recipe and used the buttery Gold potatoes from Costco. I didn’t peel the potatoes because we like the skins. The sauce got a little thick because it was doubled so I just added more milk to thin, turned out great. Also, I added granulated garlic to the sauce. I have 8 children and they ALL loved this-which is hard to come by. Will be making again!
- “alexa” : i love this. My family lobes potato anything so fining new ones is always hard. Thank you and im making it again tonight.
- “amber” : I’ve made this recipe many times… we love it!! I usually add a little more milk than the recipe calls because the sauce thickens up a ton and I like to make sure it goes further over time the potatoes. I do tweak the seasoning a bit but for the most part it’s the same and munch go to!!!!
- “eileen” : I’m waiting for mine to come out of the oven right now. I can tell its going to be awesome! This is the first time I’m making scalloped potatoes so I’m really excited. I can’t say if my kids will like it (they can be picky) but if they don’t… more for me and my husband lol!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :