Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oven Roasted Parmesan Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mary” : Very good. A trick I learned from a friend years ago, if you parboil your potatoes for just a few minutes you will yield a crispier roasted potato.
- “sabrina” : I was looking for a new recipe for roasted red potatoes and I couldn’t be more pleased with this one. I used about a tablespoon of oil to coat the baking pan. I chopped the potatoes (husband’s personal preference) and simply mixed with the cheese and spices, and spread onto baking pan. Per the instructions, I roasted for 20 minutes, stirred them and continued roasting for additional 20 minutes. They were absolutely delicious and we all (4) enjoyed them! This was an easy, enjoyable recipe that I will be making again!
- “charlotte” : Loved it Bellepepper. All my daughter’s favorites and she is a potato girl. I saw on another recipe (and it works) that if you blast the potatoes at 450 degrees for 20 mintues and then turn down stove to 350 degrees for the next 15 -20 minutes, you get a nice crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, roasted potato. I also spray my pans/oil my pans, dump the pototoes and whatever seasonings in the pan and toss the potatoes around it in it. Potatoes never stick,you never lose any of the seasonings and one less bowl to wash.
- “ashley” : Everybody loved these delicious potatoes and they are a quick easy recipe. They did turn out just as the recipe stated crispy on the outside, yet creamy on the inside. I used red potatoes and doubled the batch since we had guest for dinner. Perfect side for grilled burgers. Thanks
- “sam” : I love this recipe. it works Perfect for us! I made just a few changes to our taste. 1) as per other reviewers I sauteed the onion. 2) I layered the potatoes and sprinkled each layer with salt, pepper, and onion. then poured the cheese sauce over it. I cut the butter back by 1 tablespoon and the liquid back by about milk cup and added more cheese as per our taste. I made this sauce as written the first time and it was good, but the changes I made were for again Our taste. I love love love this recipe.
- “naela” : If you want a beautifully encrusted parmesan potato, tender and delicious, this is your recipe! It was agreed these beat out the potatoes I normally roast and have to fuss over. I always use an iron skillet and heat it up prior to putting the potatoes in the skillet and I often use garlic infused oil. I also roast these on the grill quite often. Thanks, Belle, these are amazing and the sour cream is a nice touch!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :