Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oven Roasted Parmesan Corn on the Cob Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “pamela” : Delicious! I love making oven roasted corn and this was a great take on it. Wonderful flavor and super easy. The family LOVED it…a definite keeper~YUM! Thanks for sharing. 🙂
- “rebecca” : this was excellent. I sprayed my tinfoil with cooking spray thinking that would keep the cheese from sticking, but it didn’t. The flavor was delicious, just enough kick. Next time I think I will skip the cheese until we unwrap them, maybe that will keep the cheese on the corn. Will definitely make again & again!
- “natasha” : This recipe is delish!!! The only changes I made was to make more of the paste, (first time I made it I felt like I could not taste the seasonings that well) also instead of chili powder I used onion steak burger seasoning. (It’s my go to spice) Added some garlic powder and along with the shaker parm we put in a little bit of grated real parm that we had left over. We also had to up the time to 30 mins. That is perfect for us. Also because of reviews…..we used non stick aluminum foil so no problems with any of the coating coming off!!
- “kori” : Super tasty! Added an extra 10 mins as well (30 total), and it was perfect. My husband isn’t a huge fan of corn, and absolutely loved this…he’s asked for it several time since.
- “suzy” : Ohmygoodness!!! Who knew that fresh, sweet, corn on the cob could get any better!?!?!? I wanted to cook a LOT of corn for company and was just looking for the appropriate time/temp for roasting in the oven — then I stumbled upon this recipe. Talk about Dumb Luck!
- “nicole” : Mine took a little longer to cook than listed, however, this was quick and simple nonetheless! I prepped a few extra and put them in the fridge so they could easily be popped in the oven for a quick treat 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :