Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oven Baked Potato Wedges”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nikki” : Increase oven temp to 450 This will brown them & cook the same time. Cooking at 350 steams them and the bread crumbs fall off. Did add more seasonings to them. Other than that good recipe:)
- “josh” : THIS RECIPE IS GREAT ONLY I CHANGED IT A BIT. MIX POTATOES W/OLIVE OIL THEN DRIZZLE BUTTER OVER POTATOES-THEN SPRINKLE GARLIC SALT OVER ALL THE POTATOES AND ELIMINATE THE BREAD CRUMBS.
- “lauren” : I was looking for a recipe for potatoes to do with dinner tonight and ran across this one. I used this recipe as a base for Ranch Potato Wedges! I kept the breadcrumbs but I added a packet of Ranch dressing seasoning.
- “jaime” : These were wonderful! I put olive oil in a zip lock baggie and shook the wedges in there to coat. I crushed up crutons and put them in a second baggie with some extra salt and pepper.
- “corey” : These were absolutely awsome!!! I changed the recipe a little! I used olive oil instead to be even more healthy and I put some garlic powder Season salt a little bit of cayenne pepper a little Mrs Dash and Herb Poultry seasoning
- “mira” : Everyone loves these!!!!!!! Used on both russet and fiana potatoes. Came out crispier with russet. I added a tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese to the breadcrumbs and wedges came out wonderful!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :